IRS2186 are high voltage, high speed power MOSFET and IGBT drivers with independent high-side and low-side referenced output channels. Proprietary HVIC and latch immune CMOS technologies enable ruggedized monolithic construction. The logic input is compatible with standard CMOS or LSTTL output, down to 3.3 V logic. The output drivers feature a high pulse current buffer stage designed for minimum driver cross-conduction. The floating channel can be used to drive an N-channel power MOSFET or IGBT in the high-side configuration which operates up to 600 V.
S2186 SMD HI LOW SIDE DRIVER IC- SOP-8N
- Floating channel designed for bootstrap operation.
- Fully operational to +600 V.
- Tolerant to negative transient voltage.
- Gate drive supply range from 10 V to 20 V
- Undervoltage lockout for both channels.
- 3.3 V and 5 V logic compatible
- Matched propagation delay for both channels
- Logic and power ground +/- 5 V offset.
- Lower di/dt gate driver for better noise immunity.
- Output source/sink current 4 A / 4 A.
- RoHS compliant